Our business takes quality and customer service seriously. As a NAPA AutoCare Center,
we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part
of this code, we pledge to:
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair services at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Employ ASE-certified technicians in all areas of work performed.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is in the shop's possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.
- Maintain the highest standards of the automotive service profession.
Dennis Musga's gang
L-r, (back) Steve Horiuchi, Dean Patriquin, Steve Ramsey, Chris Currie,
(front) Jeff Divers, Garrett Lindstrom, Dennis and Janice Musga